…and putting in the freezer.
- Breakfast burritoes: scrambled tofu with shredded carrots, onions and bell peppers, hash browns, veggie sausage, maybe some salsa
- Chili–I could eat chili once a week, or more
- Quick breads–they make excellent late afternoon snacks, and I make mine more healthy than the coffee shop does
- West African peanut stew
- Coconut Curried Vegetable Stew
- Red Beans and sausage–to be served over rice
- Sloppy lentils
- Veggies from my garden sauteed with teriyaki sauce (or some other sauce)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Some kind of bean burger
I am not sure I have enough freezer space for this, but I can try to empty it out first. One of these days I am going to get a freezer to put in the basement. Anyone have any other ideas?